Feeding Hunger: A “No Lunch” Lunch is the GSF Foundation’s new food program launched in November 2016. This annual one-hour soup kitchen-style lunch raises awareness and funds for the cause of childhood hunger. Attendees receive a bowl of soup and a piece of bread, while learning more about the issue and opportunities for combating childhood hunger in their local community.
Feeding Hunger: A “No Lunch” Lunch proudly partners with the Feeding America network to connect with local food banks throughout the United States.
- Two KanPak Facilities Present “No Lunch” Lunch Events — November 22, 2019
- Three GSF Foundation Committees Help Provide 300,000+ Meals — December 10, 2018
- GSF Foundation Committees Raise $136,000 For Local Food Banks — January 02, 2018
- The GSF Foundation Continues Feeding Hunger: A “No Lunch” Lunch in Four Locations this Fall! — August 25, 2017
- Feeding Hunger: A “No Lunch” Lunch Raises More Than $61,000 — November 23, 2016
Your support or contribution to the Feeding Hunger: A “No Lunch” Lunch Program can help purchase and deliver food to hungry and malnourished children and families in need.
Donate to this program today »